Jenny Slate for Refinery29, photographed by Atisha Paulson
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard of the Bechdel Test?”
And the other girl says, “Yeah, my boyfriend was telling me about it the other day!”
From A Series of Unfortunate Events DVD commentary track.
if you haven’t watched this film with the commentary then you are missing out, it’s hilarious. “Lemony Snicket” was completely unhappy with the film and wanted no real part of it and so in the commentary he just fucks about. Seriously, at one point he gets out an accordion and drowns out the director with his playing
"nearly all of my life"
Lemony Snicket sass is what I aspire to in life.
"Lemony Snicket" (Dan Handler) was asked if he liked the movie.
He said “I love the movie as much as someone who wrote 8 drafts of a movie before being fired from his own creation could possibly be.”
The man’s life is sarcasm and it’s beautiful.
Words of wisdom from Ron Swanson.
This is the highlight of my year.
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
black girls with piercings are v important to my life.
Before you date a boy, consider the following:
There’s 97 Days Til Christmas!
The only way to do it